I use reverse osmosis filter for my drinks

"I thought it was for you, now fer-ment for me," just was not happening!

Who said reverse osmosis?

After trying many different recipes for wine, soft drinks and beer - and a struggle to get out well, I realized it was water I was using.

My kitchen is a late 90s-kitchen, and all good things with regard to equipment, furnishings and accessories, but the people who built osmosis would never have thought to put the other in aSystem.

After testing the water from the tap, I found it was full of minerals, hard water and iron. So I made my way to the "problem of my beer I agree.

It 'was quite the experience at first, but after setting my face to solve the taste! I discovered it was actually very simple.

RO unit is a unit, through a membrane filter - bacteria, sodium, and nearly all other chemical substances (fluorine, chlorine) from your drinking water. I knew it, but I do not think that my tap waterso bad.

So after the election just over three tanks system that really cleans the water, I had the problem of where to put. I hated water filters and systems, and somehow always worked the industry standard, which the RO is made under the kitchen sink.

I do not care for them, because he always left a mess when losses. ruin, and usually sink to the bottom of the cabinet.

The option I like to use the reverse osmosis plantthe mechanical room and then sink back to the lines pex what you want.

With less than my kitchen as my kitchen drink, was not getting pex through the walls or ceiling, do so under the sink that was my only choice is resolved.

RO units are very nice if you can not take your drink to taste right - by a RO, the taste and color of the water - it shows. Even if you do not remove "all" the bacteria (some may go, but it is less harmful than witha) to make better beer.

Now I have enjoyed the smiles of those who call you on it. I like my second batch of beer - and grateful - I have a reverse osmosis filter water for my drink.

0 ความคิดเห็น: