A Guide for reverse osmosis systems

Are you frustrated with trying to find the perfect way to remove the tap water of harmful contaminants? I know, living in a city where water quality is pretty low to begin with, I do not even want to think about what you might think to fly. Ogni anno il mio impianto di riciclaggio locale rilascia una relazione sulla "buona qualità" dell'acqua che fornisce la mia comunità. The management company with my apartment complex has installed a reverse osmosis systemunder my sink. However, it still seems to be some problem with my tap water and shower. I thought it might be to examine in my own interest, a different type of water system to see if there is more I could do to make water in my house healthier and more pure.

Since I already have this system in my house, I decided to look at the first reverse osmosis systems and see what is actually under my sink. I thought if I could figure out what the factsThis type of water filter achieved, then I think of my tap water and determine the best type of filtration method for me. My results were awakening, to say the least.

Reverse osmosis (RO) is better), known for the desalination of water (changing the seawater into drinking water. RO-RO is a process-based. Basically, the water is one side of the diaphragm moves by (think of cellophane film) for others. impurities are contained, not driven by thisMembrane is applied as a pressure and water "purified" collect, on the other hand, for the use or storage. You can reduce the amount of bacteria, particles, eliminates VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and SOCs (soluble organic compounds), but unfortunately the mineral well with it. That the whole line may cause health problems such as bone and tooth mineral absorption and increase in acid / lowered pH ravage the body and can helpDiseases.

Also, since the amount of pollutants also increases the pressure required to remove the added concentration of them. Discover the RO treatment, the amount of poor connections on the tap water contained low, but is unable to remove them efficiently, as the water increases the concentration of pollutants. Again, unfortunately, has prevented a number of important minerals for the health and welfare (potassium, calcium and magnesium). Surprisingly, I alsoachieve discovered that although this type of system removes a high percentage of toxins, the overall rejection rate (or removal efficiency) is not always the minimum amount of health department guidelines necessary to qualify for tap water drinking. So I thought to myself, what is the system that I make, really? It is indeed my water that feeds and safe?

Some of the other disadvantages of RO with a large amount of wastewater generated in the production ofsmall amount of purified water. The amount of waste can be filtered 50 to 90 percent of water in the system so that the recovery of pure water between 5 and 15%. This means that it would take about 40-90 liters of water to produce 5 liters of drinking water and industrial water per day! Even if this device can reduce the levels of some pesticides and VOCs SOC, this device alone can not be the best solution for these types of toxins. Reduce delete yes, no. They can also be very expensivetotal compared to other filtering systems.

So, after looking into reverse osmosis systems, I discovered that my best choice of the device was actually under my sink, but a multi-stage filter, ion exchange would consist of multiple processes (carbon and sub- -micron), so my tap water as pure as possible, so that, without poisons, while maintaining the integrity of essential vitamins, which to meto stay healthy.

So there you have it. If you take the time to investigate the clear advantage of a multi-stage filter through a reverse osmosis system, like me, I'm sure you will find what I did. This type of system is sure to clean your water, making it safe and healthy!

0 ความคิดเห็น: